Internet Down Internet Down

this made me smile!! i liked the diclaimer at the end....cant believe u actually wrote stuff in it that made sense :)

themisterholliday responds:

If you think that made sense you just might be crazy...

CrossCode CrossCode

really like the game and the graphics and everything.but i lost all my progress...ALL of it.because the game crashed :'( waah. so the four and a half stars.the game crashed twice too.

Moonkid Moonkid

not exactly a game.....you cant call it that but it did moisten my eyes so hats off to you for that....love the way that each character has a different story.....i wish i could learn every bodies story but i have already played it twice and cant get addicted to yet another thing ......

William and Sly William and Sly

i didnt entirely understand what to do....i kept aimelessly catching fireflies and activating the runestones...but it was so vast that in no time i had no idea what i was doing.....i loved the ur pixely-way of making games though....any help as to what i actually had to do instead of making sly jump around?

Kajenx responds:

Light up all the runestones is it, basically, haha. Most people who like the game are completionists who try to find all the mushrooms.

tbd00 wip tbd00 wip

Good perspective. I'd like to see how the finished picture looks.Also,great to see you back. I guess i am now motivated to be more active too :P
i guess you'll be giving a more uneven and grainy/rocky effect for the mountains later...so for now i cant say anything more.

For those about to Rock For those about to Rock

Cool art.i like how uve sketched this.nice clean lines and good detailing.also nice expression on the cheetah.or is it a leopard?

SmaugTheTerrible responds:

Thanks) Yeah, it`s the cheetah.

Happy Easter Happy Easter

wow.awesome colours and lighting.i like this rainbowey (looking high) bunny.

Shamfooo responds:

Thanks! Was really just derping around with this one. I don't usually do this sort of high contrast lighting though, so it was fun to experiment.